Hang Out
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
FICHE RPFFF Bwf4fWe

Anastassia

MP
FICHE RPFFF PSMc94u

Mason

MP
partenaire partenaire partenaire partenaire partenaire partenaire partenaire
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
FICHE RPFFF
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Mar 29 Jan - 21:46
YOU'RE TG4M BUT I WANT YOU ANYWAY.
I get high all the time I get drunk out my mind and call you at five in the morning And I say what I like And I don't like playing nice I might pick a fight without warning But it gets boring

I try to keep it cool And turn it down for you But I'm never gonna change And that's why I be saying, boy You're too good for me, but I want, but I want you anyway And I know that I don't fit in, but I want, but I want you anyway Only you, only me, and that is all that I need Only you, only me, only you Boy, you're too good for me but I want, but I want you anyway

I don't pick up the phone Take an hour or longer To write something back when you text me Tell you, "leave me alone" Need some time on my own But soon as you gone, come and get me Oh, baby, come and get me, uh I try to keep it cool, yeah And turn it down for you But I'm never gonna change And that's why I be saying, boy

You're too good for me but I want, but I want you anyway And I know that I don't fit in, but I want, but I want you anyway Only you, only me, and that is all that I need Only you, only me, only you Boy you're too good for me but I want, but I want you anyway You're too good for me, but I want, but I You're too good for me, but I want, but I You're too good for me, but I want, but I You're too good for me, but I want, but I

@[tag]
LETO

Admin
https://hang-out.forumactif.org
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Sam 16 Fév - 14:40

and if there's love in this life, there's no obstacle that can't be defeated

"Advanced extended doubtful he he blessing together." Introduced far law gay considered frequently entreaties difficulty. Eat him four are rich nor calm. By an packages rejoiced exercise. To ought on am marry rooms doubt music. Mention entered an through company as. Up arrived no painful between. It declared is prospect an insisted pleasure. Effects present letters inquiry no an removed or friends. Desire behind latter me though in. Supposing shameless am he engrossed up additions. My possible peculiar together to. Desire so better am cannot he up before points. Remember mistaken opinions it pleasure of debating. Court front maids forty if aware their at. Chicken use are pressed removed.

ft. tag

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Sam 16 Fév - 14:40

RULE

tag
First Last
Her eyes glinted at the sight of him speak. He was so gentle. Fragile, if you must. Could it be that she finally found someone who was even more nervous than she?

"I was hoping you would stay", she said. But he turned away and didn't turn back
     even to look. Even just to glance for the very last time.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam malesuada lorem sem. In enim augue, bibendum a libero eget, molestie tincidunt sem. Maecenas feugiat dignissim vulputate. Phasellus sit amet mauris eu augue interdum feugiat. Cras commodo, nibh a maximus tincidunt, leo ex efficitur nisl, et molestie augue dui et sem. Etiam venenatis nisi in eros placerat tempus. Fusce efficitur dui sed fermentum aliquam. Sed sit amet quam eu mauris lacinia ullamcorper. Nam cursus varius blandit. Aenean vestibulum laoreet arcu, nec varius mi malesuada id. Nullam tincidunt vulputate ullamcorper. In non elementum metus. Nunc orci mi, porttitor ac felis vel, molestie bibendum quam. Morbi lacinia maximus ultricies. Quisque nec ex et enim congue commodo.
     Curabitur placerat eros a magna ultricies, in rhoncus massa lobortis.

Duis sit amet turpis turpis. In felis lorem, rutrum sit amet condimentum finibus, semper vitae elit. Sed non mauris a urna vehicula iaculis. Nulla eu tortor venenatis, dignissim metus eu, tincidunt tellus. Donec semper accumsan elit, sed volutpat enim ullamcorper malesuada. Donec laoreet ipsum non hendrerit congue. Nunc hendrerit urna purus, nec ullamcorper mi fermentum in. Suspendisse eget dictum tortor. Proin interdum magna id convallis rhoncus. Aliquam fermentum accumsan efficitur. Mauris faucibus enim imperdiet iaculis suscipit.

xion of OOC

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Sam 16 Fév - 14:41

my dear don’t unfold me ––

I’m coloured in again, in you ––

POST HERE

@[tag]